Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Begin the Begin

For various reasons, today is the right day for me to start this thing up for real. It's not ready, but that's all the more incentive for me to get it ready. The paint needs work, I've got to knock out a few walls, but then we'll have a suitable space.

ExperienceD is intended to be the place for my non-soccer writings. While frequently I've found that I can channel most of my impulses into The DCenters, there are always a few square pegs that won't get sanded down into something soccer related. This will be the place for all of that. However, anything even tangentially on the topic of soccer will go up over at The DCenters, and not here.

Everything else is fair game for me to talk about or readers (if there are any) to ask about. Well, almost anything: I will not be directly discussing anything to do with my employment situation here. That just seems to cause problems for people, and I have no desire to tempt fate. That being said, since I do enjoy puzzles, you'll probably find the occasional tidbit here and there to pretty much construct my entire life. Which is fine with me.

I think most people write personal blogs in the hope that people they want to have sex with will read the blog and be so impressed with the quality of the prose that they'll instantly swoon. This is not my major concern, but it is interesting to note. Swooning is an acceptable reaction. Swoon away.

Posting frequency is not likely to be daily, but I hope for something more than weekly. As these things happen, they'll happen.

TODAY: Crazy hybrid at February 20th for D (8).

No comments: